The Imaginary Assistant Tag
The formalities of this agreement:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog.
Thank you Evelyn! https://theraindrenchedwriter.blog/
2. Link back to the creator of the tag.
Aberdeen the Authorosaurus. (Here’s his digsite)
3. Tag 5-10 bloggers who need assistants (and if they don’t need them, tag them anyway).
4. Please answer the questions so the author assistant agency can find the right assistant for you.
1. What type of creature/species would you like your assistant to be (human, animal, dragon, dinosaur, figment of your imagination, etc.) and why?
A small golden dragon ( who hopefully has control over his fire breath) , because I love dragons!
2. What do you want your assistant to look like?
I would want his scales to almost glow gold, and for him to have emerald green eyes, and look fierce, yet cute, and be small enough to sleep on my desk chair like a lap dog.
3. What qualities are you looking for in an assistant (responsible, lovable, exasperating, etc.)?
Lovable, extremely loyal, playful, and still focused and hard working.
4. What job(s) would your assistant be in charge of?
Editing my horrible grammar and spelling mistakes (he would be smart), throwing away papers, keeping the desk organized, lots of organizing, and reminding me to keep my projects neat and not be such a slob. Basically I would have a dragon with serious OCD.
5. What would you like your assistant to be named?
6. What would you feed your assistant (candy, books, pickles, etc)?
Paper (he would set it on fire, then eat it)
7. How would you pay your assistant and what benefits would you offer as compensation for their work?
I would pay Sunny just by making a place for him to live and eat free in my house, and buy him books to read.
8. What special abilities would you like your assistant to have (i.e. ice powers to freeze writer’s block, super strength to break writer’s block, or super stupidity to stare at you while you’re having writer’s block)?
Well, a dragon already has fire breath and can fly, but sunny would also glow (He would be a desk lamb), and turn invisible, why, because it's cool. He could also correct any grammar mistake.
9. Where would you like your assistant to be from (Jurassic Park, Narnia, your head)?
Um, my imagination, I guess. So, I wrote a descriptive story about him, and he came to life out of the paper (that's why he eats paper).
10. Will you solemnly swear to you will not fire your assistant in either sickness or in health, for richer for poorer, smarter or stupider, writing or not writing, for as long as you both shall live?
Okay, so I don't really know who to tag, so I'm just gonna say, read this and answer the questions for yourself. :) This was so exciting being tagged for my first challenge.